Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Virtuoso in the Making?

IMG_2036

It is too soon to tell. But in our house she is a virtuoso. Uh, just as long as she keeps playing "I Like Chocolate Ice Cream". Anna started violin lessons last fall and I must say it is absolutely adorable seeing her with her little violin. When she practices her bow for the audience I about want to melt in that sweet cutie goodness.

So her first recital was in December. I promise I won't post every recital on here. It could prove to be torturous. But this one is easy on the ears. And will provide a good "before" to her amazing performances later. Can you all sing along with me? "She's got high hopes. She's got high hopes. She's got high apple pie in the sky hopes!"



Any hopes of me being a videographer sadly are not worth having. But you get the jist...cute little girl in a cute dress playing second fiddle to Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.

We also got to hear several of our friends' kids play too.

IMG_2040

Anna's instructor, Nancy Ditto, is an instructor of violin at Presbyterian College. She is so good with the little ones. She is just Miss Nancy to us. We love Miss Nancy and the way she makes playing so much fun for Anna. I think Anna would do just about anything for that woman...especially if there is chocolate or stickers involved.

IMG_2041

Come to think of it I've been known to do just about anything for some chocolate. Like mother like daughter...
A Virtuoso in the Making?SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"I'll Tell You Later, Betty" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope you like the image I featured, and I hope this helps to attract many new visitors here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2011/02/sites-to-see.html

Sherry said...

Wowee!!! That was AWESOMELY amazing!!! Way to jam, Anna!