Wednesday, January 14, 2009

For my friends and family who have youngins'

As you may know, my morning routine includes checking out some of my favorite blogs. Since we are all bargain hunters and you are all in Indiana, I thought its time to let you in on this blog, Bargain Briana. She's a central Indiana mom who'll do the dirty work for you of letting you know where to get items inexpensively and sometimes even free! Plus, she does giveaways...which I personally am a little crazed about right now. The current giveaway is a pair of shoes from Eleven Collection. They are classic and fashion forward all at the same time. If you want to try to win a pair just click on Bargain Briana. Once you are at her blog read the review for instructions on how to enter. Have fun!!
For my friends and family who have youngins'SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: